Christopher McNichols, D.C.
Dr. McNichols is a Chiropractic Physician who focuses on restoring the body to health naturally, through working with the spine, extremities, biomechanics, and nervous system.
He enjoys educating others on the importance of a wellness lifestyle, which includes a balanced nervous system, proper diet and exercise, and a healthy mental attitude. Dr. McNichols' main mission is to bring together all aspects of healthcare in order to maximize our patient's results.
East Lake Chiropractic and Injury Center was founded on the principle that all dysfunctions (pain and disease) require four core methods of treatment. These methods include Active Care, Passive Care, Nutrition, and Mental Being.
Dr. McNichols graduated from the University of Central Florida with Bachelor's degree in Health Science and Health Service Administration. He was then awarded a "Doctor of Chiropractic" degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic. He has completed several continuing education programs to better serve his patients, such as completing the Croft Whiplash Seminars: Whiplash and Brain Traumatology course through the Spine Research Institute of San Diego and the Chiropractic Extremity Practitioner; courses toward qualifying for a Diplomate in Neurology through the Carrick Institute and The International Academy of Chiropractic Neurology, and a Certification as a Titlist Performance Institute Golf Fitness Instructor.
Dr. McNichols has studied numerous safe and effective chiropractic adjusting and treatment techniques. These techniques allow him to serve people of all ages with a variety of conditions. Dr. McNichols expresses passion for health daily and is committed to providing patients with the most effective means of natural healing.
He is also a member of the Florida Chiropractic Association, Florida Chiropractic Sports Council, the Florida Chiropractic Society. He works with athletes at all levels for sports injuries and sports performance.
Dr. McNichols currently resides in his hometown, St. Cloud, FL, with his wife and three children. He enjoys community involvement with local sporting events. He also enjoys powerlifting, surfing, golf, scuba diving, and other outdoor activities.
- Licensed Chiropractor in the State of Florida #CH9561
- Certified in Electrodiagnosis (Electromyography and nerve conduction velocity testing)
- Current Medical Student at University of Science, Art, and Technology.
- Courses toward Diplomate of Neurology - Northwestern Health Sciences University and International Board of Chiropractic Neurology
- Anticipated graduation date is Dec 2017, currently completing Clinical rotations.
- Certificate in “Whiplash and Brain Traumatology” Spine Research Institute of San Diego
- Past Vice President of the Florida Chiropractic Association Council on Sports Injuries, Rehabilitation, and Physical Fitness
- Titleist Professional Institute – Golf Fitness Instructor Certified Golf Fitness
- Completed Certified Chiropractic Sports Practitioner Program
- Team chiropractor and Sports medic for several Osceola County School programs, Pop Warner through high school all sports.
Westin Schmidt, D.C.
Dr. Schmidt was born and raised in Davenport, Iowa. He attended the University of Iowa in Iowa City, where he received a Bachelors Degree in Health Science. He then continued his education in his home town of Davenport at Palmer College of Chiropractic, where he was nominated for the clinical excellence award and graduated with a Doctor of Chiropractic Degree. Dr. Schmidt spent hours devoted to extracurricular seminars learning techniques for analyzing and adjusting the spine and extremities.
Dr. Schmidt’s passion for chiropractic began years ago after being in a head on collision, leaving his car totaled and his body injured. He sought care at a chiropractic office and was amazed at how continued chiropractic care helped his body heal. After seeing and feeling the results of this care, he devoted all of his time and energy in becoming a Doctor of Chiropractic.
Dr. Schmidt has studied safe and effective chiropractic techniques such as Diversified, Gonstead, Activator, Thompson Technique, and Extremity Adjusting. These techniques are designed to help all people with various conditions maintain a life of health and wellness.
In Dr. Schmidt’s free time he enjoys spending time with his wife and dogs, riding bikes, playing and recording music, and sports & outdoor activities.